If you are running iOS 7 on your device, get ready for a good news as Evasi0n finally makes its way to release untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7. All this comes in handy if you’ve a keen instinct for exploring your device. Jailbreaking your Smartphone or tablet is a wrong thing to do as it’s technically illegal. It’s not that sort of illegal as you do and then a cop comes to your door and asks for your device.
The conscientious Evasi0n team announced its official app for jailbreaking iOS 7. It’s not a complicated process as they’ve made it easy to install. It only works on iOS 7 but not on Apple TV and devices running iOS 6x.
The following steps will make your turn easy with Windows:
- First off, install Evasi0n7 on your Windows.
- Open Evasi0n folder, extract downloaded files.
- Click on ‘’Evati0n.exe file’’ > Run this process as an administrator > Press ‘’Yes’’ if asked for the User Control.
- Before going for this process, disable your device passcode. If it’s to be done then go to the Settings > And General > passcode lock and then turn it Off.
- Plug your Device to the PC.
- After the confirmation of your device > press the Jailbreak button and then your process will start.
- Evasi0n7 icon would appear on the home screen of your device that indicates the completion, click it that’ll complete your jailbreak procedure.
Here’s a video demonstration that may help you more.