The BulkyPix has released that their latest horror Dead Effect is now available for iPhone & iPad. Are you ready to kill some zombies with over five hours of gameplay and some particular capabilities to take down the hardest of flesh eaters?
The BulkyPix (mobile game developer and publisher) and indy studio InDev Brain present their terrible FPS: The Dead Effect. The zombie killing starts today on the iPad and iPhone. The ESS Meridian system; Wednesday Sept.7, 2045.. 178 hours of the hibernation. The Delta 3 chamber, Active.. Tissue & vital function check. Error! Disruption detected.. critical health detected. 3.. 2.. 1.. Awakening! Something isn’t right, Hibernation pods are empty. What is going to happen? You’re an elite member of Unit 13. Fight for life in this game that will engage you in a realistic way.
- Grab your iPhone or iPad, get in control and bring diseased horrors down. Your interface is zombie shooting ready.
- An epic single player campaign anticipates you with more than five hours of gameplay. Space is cold & full of fears.
- Throughout the campaign you’ll find some new weapons and money to boostg your armory.
- Discover the ambiguities of ESS Meridian, and wander around its imposing environments with penetrating background music
- Use some special ability to slow down the time & defeat the toughest opponents!
- Will you love to take up the challenge and try to downfall all your opponents in the survival mode arenas? Unlock all the attainments and get all the guns available!