To facilitate its customers with more new options, Twitter moves ahead and brings new options to its Twitter app. The ‘Mute Button’ is one of them that is being highlighted mostly. It allows the users to have a control on the Tweets from unwanted users. Once you got any user on the Mute mode, you will be no longer seeing any Tweets or Retweets coming from her/him.
On the other side, you can also stay connected with your favorite users by turning ON the device notifications. The Mute mode will keep you away from the users you don’t like to hear from without making them feel. The muted user can retweet and reply to your Tweets but you don’t see any on your timeline. That’s good to get rid of annoying persons on Twitter.
Apart from the Mute Mode, there’re also many enhancements for iPad users that were made to iPhone app before. Video and photo previews directly in your timeline, easy access to the Direct Messages, retweet, ability to reply and follow your favorite users from the timeline Tweets are the major highlights of the update.
Changes to iPad include:
• Choose between “Top” and “All” Tweets in search results.
• Tweets with Twitter photos, Vine videos and other select content now show a preview in your home timeline
• You can reply, retweet, favorite or follow someone straight from a Tweet in your home timeline.
• Easier access to DMs.
• Choose a filter for your photo.
• Refreshed look for navigation.
• Discover has been updated to show Tweets related to Trends.
The updated version of Twitter can be downloaded directly from Apple App Store for free. The users will be having access over Mute feature in next few weeks.