Apple App Store got a new push in the form of iTranslate Voice 2 a redesigned app for iOS 7 users. It has been revamped with lots of new features such as iPad support, universal binary for iPad/iPhone, support for offline voices and a lot more.
Are you one of them who take pleasure in speaking different languages on their handsets? It could be an official task or just a fun. The iTranslate does exactly what everyone wants to do with a translator app. Just take the fun of speaking to your handset which in return allows you to listen it in 42 different languages. Sounds interesting, doesn’t it?
- Totally redesigned for iOS 7
- Offline voices support with faster results
- Universal Binary (iPad and iPhone)
- Improved AirTranslate Mode
- Possible suggestions when doing edits
- Enhanced Voice Recognition with more accuracy
- Quick results for translation
- All-new App icon
- Ability to translate over 42 different languages
- Using voice, look up translations and definitions with ease
- AirTranslate mode to let you engage with other folks.
- No need to type anymore, as the accuracy of voice recognition don’t let you do so.
- Send translations through SMS, Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
The iTranslate Voice 2 ($0.99) is now available at the Apple app store. Please don’t be shy and feel free to tell how you look at it in the comment section below.