Recently apple has released its latest firmware with advanced features to operate apple device in more organize way with name of iOS 6.1.3. Device with untethered jailbreak have iOS 6.1.2 can be saved for future use to downgrading purposes by saving it.
Use TinyUmbrella to save SHSH blobs of iOS 6.1.2, and then upgrade your device with the newly released version of iOS. Developers suggests that keep save the SHSH blobs of your previous firmwares to downgrade your device otherwise you won’t be able to do that which will disturb you and will create hurdles to use the device.
Way to save blobs using TinyUmbrella:
Here are few points that will describe the whole procedure to keep the blobs of iOS versions. Use TinyUmbrella to save SHSH blobs of iOS 6.1.2 is a very easy and simple process just need to know the few steps to make it possible, for this read the given instructions. Remember there is no difference in saving method of IOS blobs for both Mac and Window system.
- At first download the latest version of TinyUmbrella 6.12.00 from the provided links just simple click on it and will take you to the exact page “Download links: Mac, Windows”.
- Once it will finish the process of downloading then save it on to the desktop and click two times on to that icon to start the process of TinyUmbrella.
- Attach your device whatever you have with your Mac or Window system using a USB cable, then a window will appear on to your screen from where you have to select the connected device and it will start its function and you have to follow the steps one by one.
- Click on Advanced option and unchecked the whole provided options like Save all available SHSH blobs or want to request from the app of Cydia. It will show you a directory of SHSH blobs that you have to covert it in folder of SHSH on to your desktop.
- Tap to log button to see the whole status of the course and at the same time you have to click the save SHSH key placed at the right side of the page then the saving process will start that will finish within few minutes and SHSH blobs of 6.1.2 will save in to your selected folder.
- Use TinyUmbrella to save SHSH blobs of iOS 6.1.2 is a good way to save list of iOS versions. At the end of the entire process open the folder where you have saved that blob to confirm that is it save or not and congrats that you successfully do that to secure the life of your previous iOS version.